Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Beginning...

Okey dokey....here I am. Never, ever thought I would be a Blogger, but here I am. I guess this is a quiet way for me to voice who I am & what I do in life. A diary of sorts. A bestfriend who will not reply back...unless, of course, YOU reply! (Which I hope you do!)

It is a Tuesday. Not much to do, except housework...so here I am. :)

Welcome to my Blog and be patient with me as I learn the ropes, and get into routine. My Nana loved to write and did so in a storyteller way to keep her mind active (which it was until her death at almost 98 yrs.) So....let the stories begin.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Donna
    Your off and running enjoy the time
    on-line writing to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    Nice first blog...i told myself i would never blog....but i have discovered it's a wonderful way to get my feelings out without having to look at people (I get embarrassed easy)....i tried posting a comment to your second post but it wouldn't let me:(

    ReplyDelete