Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WTH.......

So, I reschedule interviews to have a free morning to head over to the Salon and have my hair trimmed....get there, settle in,.....
THEN, I am told that my appt is for tomorrow. Well, WTH???? The card says it is today. Schucks! I NEED a haircut...

Sigh!
So, I later have a conversation with "The Friend" and this is how it went:

Me 11:39am: I need a haircut...

The Friend: I can cut your hair
I mean I cut my own, how hard can it be to cut someone else's?

Me: And,...where is your hair?

The Friend: I actually cut it very short, and then shave bald spots cuz I like that look....goes with my glasses....

Again, I say: WTH???? OK, it looks great on you, my friend....but, on me???? Seriously don't think so!
Sigh! Is this what I look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment