Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The neighbour down the way.....

...ruins my day! She is NOT friendly! Oh, only when her little fluff ball comes running into the yard, and at that....I get ignored. "The Man" gets the attention. [Rolly eyes!]

She walks her little fluff dog and "her" pup...and when I walk out the door (in my yard, I must add) she turns into Blair Witch/Devil hatred in an instant. She yanks on the leash of the pups till their tongues hang out and drags them across the street as her head spins in circles. WTF?!

All I can say Lady....you already have my cooties as you walk by my yard...on my lawn. And, I'd be more concerned on teaching your dogs manners and watching your baby in the morning! I have my end covered!

Ugh!

So, I come into work and listen to Johnny's Today I'm Gonna Try and Change The World. Shrug...tomorrow is another day. I'll try again.

1 comment: