Mornings are beautiful to me. Solitude. Peaceful. And, colourful. Yes…you read that correctly. Colourful.
There is a very quick moment in time, when the sun rises, that brings out the most beautiful colours the sky has to offer. Yellows, orange, pink, purple, blue. All so very stunning. Vivid. Usually bright, sometimes pale. It is all so beautiful to my eyes.
Don’t get me wrong…I have my morning chores. I feed my dogs. I feed the Crows. Yet, I never miss that beautiful sunrise. I grab a cup of coffee, meditate, sing The Happy Cell song (yes, I am trying to heal my body) and soak in the beauty of the morning. It doesn’t last long, but just long enough to rejuvenate my soul.
Mornings allow my “alone time”….my time to reflect, to heal or send healing energy, to connect with Spirit Guides, to “speak” with my loved ones that have passed, to watch nature. Quiet.

No comments:
Post a Comment