Saturday, April 2, 2011

Concert Season is on the way...

Just recently, I went to the press release of Lucknow Music In The Fields....at Finlayson's Restaurant....delicious food, btw!!!
It was cool to talk to the Media Relations guy and throw some names out there...nice to be asked for my opinion! :)
It occurred to me...I have been oh so busy and Concert Season hasn't really hit yet. Oh boy...I am going to be in big trouble!!! There are so many cool concerts hitting the area. And, all the concerts I'll miss because they are so far away. [Mind You....I'm so used to working concerts, rather than watching.]
So, being curious - my nature - just wondering whom you would like to see in concert this summer?! Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. Well Donna there are so many great artists right here in Canada that it's hard to really just pick one. But ...I have to say my first choice would be to get JO HIKK back here in Ontario and have them play for a full concert. My second choice would be and don't fall over lol I am and always was a HUGE ACDC (not Canadian but) fan , so to see them live in a concert would be the cats meow!!
    Thanks Donna for asking
    Flossie

    ReplyDelete