Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I want to look...um, I mean,...feel good!

Contrary to popular belief, I am quite shy! EXTREMELY shy! So, what I am about to embark on is outrageous for me!


Yesterday, January 23rd --- one month after my 44th, I have decided that I am not serious enough about my health issues. You see, I am a DNA Defect :) I have major issues that are there...but, not overly serious....except, my Blood Pressure. (We'll talk about the others sometime later.) A year ago, my blood pressure went "stroke level" high and I have not been able to drop it. I had to *Cough* go on Meds. UGH! Major disappointment!

Sooooo, I am going to "kick-start" into making me healthier. Drastic never worked for me. Gradual always successful...except now! So, what I am about to do...will kind of be a drastic Move That Butt into gear! I'm getting older, times a tickin' and I have so much more to do in life --- why not do it with comfort?! Plus, I want to comfortably wear a bikini this coming summer...and, want to be energetic for New York City. Oh, not to mention...if I get my pic taken with Anderson Cooper...I don't want to "look" twice his size! I have competition - Kathy Griffin - damn her for looking beautiful!

With the help of my friend, Kimmer...I am going to whip my bad habits into good ones (fingers crossed) and share my thoughts & photos with you. This, too, will be an adventure. I love to Blog but can become lazy at it...so,....

1, 2, 3....JUMP! Here I go!

My name is Donna. My lifestyle is not the healthiest & I love FOOD.....pasta and chips and sauces and gravies! I am 44 and slightly overweight. OK...a lot overweight. I have High Blood Pressure and Asthma and I snore. I used to be a dancer, do aerobics, gymnastics, workout, bike & WTH happened?! Life got in the way and I misunderstood. So, here I am! In front of ALL of you.....

Donna Exposed!
I have no goal. I am just going "To Do It!" Please stay tuned for details!!!! :D

Any encouragement is welcome! Hold the advice till later...not looking for any. Just encouragement as I embark on a transformation!

5 comments:

  1. Here's the encouragement - see yourself 6 months from now, with healthy your bloodpressure level posing in a bikini with Anderson Cooper ogling you, forget Kathy! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can and will do it Donna! Know that you are already beautiful the way you are and all I wish for you is the health that you are seeking. I would like to ask if I can join you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue...LMAO! :)
    Jason...YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna with the determination you have, I'm sure you'll look awesome and meet you goal your shooting for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love your determination Donna. I am overweight too and I made the pledge to myself too but it's been hard as I have low blood sugar requires me to eat every three hours....my problem is .....I eat too much lol .. I wish you the very best of everything in your venture ...You will do it Donna . WTG girl....BIG HUGS Flossie

    ReplyDelete