Friday, November 22, 2013

Calendar Girls needs your support! :)


It has been about 31 years since I hit the live theatre stage. I finally auditioned and actually got a role in Calendar Girls. (Seriously?!) 

So...if you are in the area...please consider coming to a show. Please. If not, please consider purchasing a Calendar (with a difference) with proceeds to the Residential Hospice of Grey Bruce. With so much cancer in my family...being a part of Calendar Girls means a lot to me. Hospice means a lot, too...

You can either have me pick up a calendar for you or you can phone the Roxy for details on how to have it mailed: http://roxytheatre.ca/calendar-girls-calendar/


Last I heard, last week...we are 50% Sold Out. Thank You for supporting Owen Sound Little Theatre, the Hospice, Calendar Girls...and my dreams! xoxo

Interesting to read the meaning of the sunflower: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-sunflower-meaning.html

I know it has been over a year since I have been here. :/ No excuse. I will start blogging about my experience with Calendar Girls in more detail. Thanks for sticking around. I love you for it! :)

Enjoy life....there are no re-runs!!!  
Donna Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment