Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Disco Cowgirl has it right....

She will be co-hosting with a couple of comedians...I had them for an interview...she gets them all morning...just sayin'

For those unfamiliar or unknowing...Johnny Gardhouse & Darren Frost will be amongst the comedians performing this Saturday at the Roxy Theatre in Owen Sound. Johnny is from OS and Darren was the Listerine SuperHero Guy [the commercial].

Still not sure...in Disco Cowgirls words: here are some GQ-style photos of each of them:

They aren't a part of the "family friendly" show...well, um...Darren isn't. Johnny will behave...I think. :) Anyway.........they are going to be performing at the Owen Sound Comedy Festival this Saturday....AND...the gal I sooooo want to see: Nikki Payne, will be phoning Mix 106.5 and chatting with Jamie Johnston. bee-....you-know-the-rest! Remember Nikki on MAD-TV as the weather girl who had my luck & she swore A LOT?! lol Here she is:
Of course, the way my luck is....I'm at The Holstein Rodeo Saturday...so if you go...tell them I love them & to come party in Holstein after the show and well...whatever...
May you laugh the rest of your life! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiQCz2YXG3E

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I just checked out Nikki Payne on YouTube - she's hilarious! I didn't know her work - thanks Donna!
    Here's what I watched:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiQCz2YXG3E

    ReplyDelete