Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mother Nature let r rip...

....on Monday eve...the downpour made me "Is-it-still-Monday-I've-Got-Sand-in-my-Eyes-I-Need-A-Nap-the-Eyes-are-burning-Want-to-go-Home" tired on Tuesday! I do love the sound of rain beating on the roof/ground...it is calming, but I was too tired to truly enjoy it.

Saw flashes but what caught my attention was the Thunder....the clap & roll. [Not a new dance move] I love a good Thunderstorm...just not on an hours sleep. I went to bed early for a reason, Mother Nature!
Oh, oh, oh...and when I thought I finally escaped into La la Land...the Angels decided to take photos [flashes], and bowl [thunder], and water the flowers [rain on us]....especially Jimmy angel..who decides to bowl a strike! Ka-Pow-Bam-Boom-Clap-Wake-The-Hell-Up! My heart rate jumped 20 notches AND my sleepy imagination jumped into PLAYING DEAD [the book I am currently reading] mode of: the dark room holds a murderer with blood soaked hands, black dispassionate killer eyes...standing in the corner and you'll see him as soon as another flash of lightening brightens up the room - SCREAM! Why do I read these books, btw?! Just sayin'!

Now...whatever the rain stirred up from the hell pits of yards - grass and earth - kick-started my allergies in full force! Thanks, Mother Nature,...thanks!

Just have one request: I love you, Mother Nature...but, KEEP IT DOWN AFTER 10pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment