Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How could I miss this?!

Today is Wednesday, January 19th, 2011....
OMG.....I am sooooooooooooo excited...seriously!

I am one of the fortunate ones going to see Brad Paisley on January 28th in Hamilton...limo provided! BONUS! It is all a part of the Country 93 Route 93! I am one of the lucky announcers that get to join the Winner & his guests.

So, I have seen Brad in concert before courtesy of Cory...and OMG....this man is amazing! He is one of the most amazing guitar players ever! And, his concerts...OMG! Totally cool! So, getting to see Brad a second time...exciting. THEN....I found out that Jerrod Niemann is opening. OM Double G! I <3 Jerrod! Jerrod.....I luv ya! So,....I was extremely excited for this date to arrive!!!

Now, I have been waiting a while for this concert and it popped up again...and this time...[Faint]...I found out that Darius Rucker will be performing, as well. I have always wanted to see Darius...even when he was in Hootie & The Blowfish.

SCREAM..........----> 2011 January goes out with a BANG! Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Jerrod Niemann....I am so ready for a night out ---- Limo style!

1 comment: