Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pssttt...I heard a rumour!

So....lately, I have been battling Sinusitis & Bronchitis. I think I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. But, on top of these annoying disturbances in my life....I am worried about Roger (battling for his life/pancreatic & lung cancer), Donna who is going for her Liberation of MS at the end of this week, Eileen who just went through a battle with Breast Cancer and WON! YAY, Eileen.......and, a friend who is not living the ideal life right now (you know who you are my partner in crime), a son who truly needs a job, another who needs to get off the games for a bit, a Sister that I am always worried about & crave a closer relationship with! And....on January 11th...my Baby got sick. Vomit & diarrhea.....again....a bacteria. :( This is where the rumour lies....

I look tired! I am tired! I have had late nights and the bags are showing under my eyes! Yikes.... I commented to a co-worker [as we are walking down the hall] that I would slit my wrists if I got pregnant in my 40's...and, here I am, a Mommy again. ***[Insert ears perking up here]***

Pregnant??? Hmmm....

[Insert rolling of my eyes here...all the way down the Hall - Insert Co-Worker laughing]

OK,...so I gained a couple of lbs.... 2 lbs People! And, the bags under my eyes are from stress, worry, and middle of the night let-the-dog-out-to-pee bags! I am NOT pregnant...and the only baby that could ever, possibly be on the way would be another Pup. Wait a minute, did I say another pup?! Slit!

Um,...9-1-1!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Based on a True Story...no animals were hurt in the making of this rumour. Finn will be ok....he is on antibiotics!

    ReplyDelete