Friday, March 18, 2011

Has this ever happened to you?

I'm so scared that the way that I feel is written all over my face.
When you walk into the room, I wanna find a hiding place.
We used to laugh. We used to hug, the way that old friends do.
But now a smile and a touch of your hand just make me come unglued.
It's such a contradiction. Do I lie or tell the truth?
Is it fact or fiction...The way I feel for you?

It's so complicated. I'm so frustrated. I wanna hold you close. I wanna push you away. I wanna make you go. I wanna make you stay. Should I say it? Should I tell you how I feel? Oh, I want you to know, But then again, I don't! It's so complicated.

Just when I think I'm under control....I think I finally got a grip.
Another friend tells me that my name is always on your lips.
They say I'm more than just a friend. They say I must be blind.
Well I admit that I've seen you watch me from the corner of your eye...
Oh it's so confusing. I wish you'd just confess. But think of what I'd be losing if your answer wasn't yes.

I hate it 'cause I've waited so long for someone like you. Should I say it? Should I tell you how I feel? Oh I want you to know...But, then again, I don't! It's so complicated!

*This has to be one of my fav songs! One of many - chuckle! And, yes...some of this pertains or has pertained to me....or may in the future pertain to me... :) Thanks for making this song a hit, CDJ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment