Friday, May 13, 2011

Just a Rant

I am sitting here on a Friday night....a little upset, and I know I shouldn't be. Never choose to be the victim. But, sometimes I get so frustrated and just want to be a normal person for once...
I, too, have feelings.
First of all....it takes a lot to throw me over the top...and, I'm clinging to the fence post or rock face with scratches from my fingernails right now! So many little issues - 'cause life isn't always roses and there are complications to hurdle - and, I seem to be running a Full-Fledge Marathon of Hurdles at the moment....
It's like I don't know how to jump track and take a breather...I feel like I am in a boxing ring taking one punch after another. And, reality is...I understand about affirmations and what-not...I must be dreaming this $h*t...'cause I truly believe I deserve better.
And, on that note...I take the time to reflect and show gratitude for the really good things in life: like the special friends I have - which I will not name,...you know who you are, my kids (regardless of the fact that they may be upset with me at any given time), a roof over my head, a job I love, and opportunities presenting themselves ( just waiting for them to bloom now.)
So,...movie producers out there...here is someone just waiting to act :), future lover...I'm ready, beautiful property ( I can move anytime),...and well...my friends have my #! You can always reach me...so...
Someone...please pull me off the track of hurdles...show me to the locker room so that I can shower and relax! :)

2 comments:

  1. BTW...I really dislike when someone makes fun of me in a malicious way...or thinks I am stupid. Sooo not nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I can so relate to what you are saying ...Hang in there something, someone will come to your rescue...

    Whom ever is making fun of you is only jealous of how you can conduct yourself and how much of a better person you are than them .

    Hugs
    Flossie

    ReplyDelete