Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3

Hey!
It is Day 3 of my Body By Vi - 90 Day Challenge and I am doing well. I don't have all the foods I need, yet...and I want to purchase a scale for both the food & me! :)  But, things are coming along!!!

So...the Shakes...that I drink...Yummy! They are great, and although I don't have a "Why'd I eat that much, I'm so full" kind of feeling....I do have a feeling of content. The snacks inbetween are just right and I am finally back to drinking my water. I have discovered that I was dehydrated. Eek! And, I find that with the help of the Challenge...I am eating better meals at supper....(dinner for some of you!)

Because of a hefty workload...I have not been to Stone Tree this week. My orientation is on Monday and I am very excited about some of the classes they offer. Can't wait! Oh, but I do have more energy, it seems. Yesterday...I walked up those stairs in record time (Ha ha...) 119, I think. I'll have to re-count. But, I am doing much better and I am happy with the progress. :) Oh..and I seem to be sleeping better...coincidence...maybe. We'll see! :)

Can't wait for my next shake! This one seems to be empty! :D

1 comment:

  1. Forgive any spelling mistakes...in a hurry to get home for supper! :)

    ReplyDelete