Thursday, May 13, 2010

The exercise regime...

...is not going so well.
I know, I know...I used to be all over exercise!

When younger, I used to ride bike, do aerobics, gymnastics, ballet jazz & modern dance, swimming, weights.... So, WTH happened?!

With my new found time, I decided to jump into exercise again. I need it, I want it...I will have. I got on the bike, started to jog...then, 2 different partners bailed. So, why do I not take the initiative to continue on my own? Personally, I think you always strive further and better with a partner. Just sayin'!

So, I still walk. Tonight, I need to throw away the "shyness" and get my jello-butt (ok, not that bad) out there and actually continue this jogging theme. The more I do, the better I get, right?!
Anyone need a beginner partner? :)

On your mark, get set......GO!

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE WITH YOU, NO FUN TO WORKOUT ALONE!! IF I LIVED CLOSER, I'D WALK OR BIKE WITH YOU ANNOD!! MISS YOU!!! LOVE THE BLOGS!!

    ReplyDelete