Friday, May 28, 2010

Vending machines....

....drive me up the freakin wall!!!! Ugh! WTH is wrong with them and their attitudes? Have you noticed that if you so much as look at the quarter the wrong way when you drop it in...Mr Vending Machine will spit it back out at you?!?! FREAK!!!! Oh, and what a TEASE....you think your purchase is coming to you when right at the very last minute before it falls to the opening...SNAG! Mr Vending Machine, you are so mean!

OK, so today...I'm a little hungry, and really wanted Crunchy Cheetos...that's all I wanted, I swear! So what if I am swollen from the delicious wings from Kelseys last night....so what?! The beer added to it, as well. And, really...I'll get back on track right after Mr Vending Machine fulfils my wishes...just one small bag of Crunchy Cheetos...

please....

2 comments:

  1. Donna, it is a conspiracy against cheeto lovers all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think that is bad....try wanting a Pepsi really badly at 1 in the morning in the middle of Mississippi and the vending machine (as many American ones do) takes nothing but bills....and if there is the slightest wrinkle in the bill, it is tap water for you....and in Mississippi that can be some scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete