Saturday, May 8, 2010

...Sailing, takes me away....

Christopher Cross comes to mind...love that song, always have. It is one of my healing songs. :)
I was born near the ocean, I love the serenity that water brings, and it simply calms me. I don't feel the urge to hit the restroom & the sound of crashing waves do not annoy me.

A few years ago I had the opportunity to Cruise the Carnival Triumph with my buddy MJ. And, it was quite the experience. OK, ok....so, I was very sick the first night. [It was self-inflicted.] Note to self: do not mix drinks, especially first time cruising.

We were 7 days on the ocean on an Eastern-Caribbean cruise and I want to go back.

It's not far down to paradise
At least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away
And find tranquility
The canvas can do miracles
Just you wait and see
Believe me
It's not far to never never land
No reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy
Of innocence again
The canvas can do miracles
Just you wait and see
Believe me
Sailing
Takes me away
To where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment