Saturday, May 15, 2010

In a state of Limbo...

...is what I am feeling. How do you deal with bad news?! Well, I can't say the news I have is bad...the potential is there, and therefore...I am in a state of Limbo. I suck at Limbo! I even suck at The Limbo Game (you know, under the limbo stick.)

This week...from 2 different friends - male & female - I found out there could possibly, potentially be, not sure but ya never know, have some signs of: The C thing. Cancer. Ugh!

Now, I know that we all have the potential for cancer. There are so many factors involved. And, truly...how much do we really know? Besides...there could be many other factors that aren't as serious in both cases...and let me tell you...that is what I am projecting right now. Both friends are truly dear to me and seem to be my rock. When I was drowning in my sorrow...they were the rock that allowed me to escape.

So, for them; I banish the negative thoughts and smile with warmth [even if I am stuck in limbo, waiting for the news]....I love both of you and will stand beside you no matter what life brings!

1 comment:

  1. Your friends are the family you would choose. We need to keep your friends in our prayers!! There is power in prayer!

    ReplyDelete