Friday, May 7, 2010

Vipers Hill....

...I want to get back into acting. It is an escape that is much needed right now.

Close to 6 years of pouring my heart into "the guy" just didn't work out. So, here I sit, trying to pull myself out of the sea of sorrow I am caught in. This is devastating to me. The one guy I so truly loved.

Don't feel sorry for me...just be my friend and bare with me. I will get out of this slump. I'm a klutz, remember?! I'm used to falling into that garbage can on the side of the road,... just pick myself up, dust off and keep on going. [I am kidding about the garbage can.]

So,...Is there anybody out there willing to take a chance on me? And, no...I am not talking about guys...talking about movies...films...tv!!! :) My dream was always to act - strange coming from a girl that is so shy! It truly is an escape...allows you to be someone you are not. It simply is enjoyable for me. Oh...um,...well...I do get the jitters and stomach flops, maybe even sweats...but, I love to act!

Interested in having me in your next film? See the sweet face below of THE "Donna Henry" to make your decision! Or, dare you?! :)

1 comment: