Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My name is Donna...

...and I'm a Laser Tag addict!

Mind you, I only played it once,...last night....and want to play it again, and again, and again!
WTH is Laser Tag??? Check it out here! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_tag

Could it be that I was once a fighter in a past life? I totally love the idea of hitting a target [not a live target w/ an actual bullet...I'm not that psycho]...just love the feeling of reaching a goal. I'm not competitive by nature, but suit me up in a laser tag vest and give me a laser gun and away I go.....OUT OF MY WAY! Best part is...played with my son and some co-workers. My laughing gave me away, at times....damn giggles!
I became psycho-not-scared-of-you Mom when my son was the "Vampire"....I totally took the bull by the horns and went after him like Bruce Willis chasing a bad guy! Bring-It-On seemed to be my Motto. Chuckle! We had so much fun!

What a great way to exercise, mind you! I had NO intention of playing and showed up in my flip-flops/jeans/long-sleeved top....Cripes...I could have been on an episode of What-Not-To-Wear-Playing-Laser-Tag! I totally understand why a tank would be worn! And, luckily we had music playing to disguise the click,click,click of my flip-flops! :) I walked out of the building drenched like I had just given birth...huffing like I needed my Bricanyl [actually, it wasn't that bad]...they say you "forget" after it's done! :o) So, until I can suit up again...50 push-ups...NOW!

1 comment:

  1. OH my Donna, I could just picture you all suited up and ready to attack. Sounds like a blast and a great work out!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete