Monday, June 7, 2010

There are so many...

...different tangents that I can take. I love blogging and don't get to do it as much as what I would like. My life is so crazy, busy filled! For instance...trying to figure out a weekend to Ocean City to visit a friend. Who would have known I would have been like some actress in some movie who needs a personal assistant to make things work? Who would have known?! All I want is a stinkin' weekend free of anything!
And, then...there is this exercise thingy. I have been biking. What happened to weights and running. They got lost in the shuffle. Some exercise is better than none, though.....right?!
Then...my trip back east. It will be filled with different emotions. So much so, people will think I am BiPolar. (I'm not, btw!)
And, what about my relationship status. Well, I am single but not by choice. Although, I am ok with the fact right now. Just don't tell me my Prince Charming will arrive on a white horse. I don't believe in Prince Charming plus I like black horses better...Taylor Swift can keep the white one. And, while I'm at it...give me a King,...not a Prince! ;)
And, when did my kids turn 19 & 15. WTH?! I am attending my 25th High School Reunion this July. [insert sounds of crickets] That is exactly what happened in Chatsworth this past weekend. I blurted out that I would be celebrating my 25th HS Reunion...and the room became silent. WTH???
So, I guess this is my everything blog...everything that is important to me: my boys, family, travel, friends, health, horses - the black ones, and decent relationships! Have a great day, my friends...I know I will! [Muah]...oh, was that too diva-ish?! ;)

6 comments:

  1. I hear you on the being single but not by choice thing....it sucks.

    Hhhmm...maybe I should go shopping for a black horse....LOL....oh and the king thing is covered by the origins of my name LOL.

    Anyway, chin up, deep breaths, and try to remember that the fact that you are so busy and have such a difficult time scheduling is an indication that at least your life isn't boring!

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no....that came off as funny? *wondering if I can get a refund on the horse*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I have my cowboy (girl) boots ready to go...keep the horse! And, just in case his name is Harley...I have my riding boots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....I love dames in cowboy boots...okay gonna go figure out what to feed this thing....wonder if the neighbours will be irritated that I have it hitched to a post outside! LOL

    ReplyDelete