Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To further add to Murphy's Law...

...I actually did have the chance to head out on the bike trails yesterday. I love biking, and my legs (knees) are starting to accept the new moves. I filled the water bottle, grabbed the bike...threw on the gear [well, actually did that before grabbing the bike...would be awkward] and first thing that happens: I catch the peddle on my ankle. WTH???? Who invented Murphy's Law anyway?! And, did you realize just how involved you would be in my life?! JOKE!


So, as I bleed...I keep a smile on my face and off I go....into the enchanted Harrison Park. Such a beautiful ride! Oh yeah....for those who don't know...I'm allergic to trees....ALL TREES! So, the coughing starts. But, I refuse to let Murphy's Law take over. The smile intact...I continue on my ride. And, it felt great! I really do feel better when I exercise [even if it is slowly killing me].

I get back feeling accomplished when I realize I have a huge bruise on my left palm/wrist. WTH???? And, on one of my right fingers....fingernail. WTH x 2?????

Tonight is weight night. Wonder what kind of damage ML will throw at me this time. Keep it coming ML....I have a fabulous training partner and a :o) on my face! So take that!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, you go girl! Keep on pushing. The pain means it will show results. Hopefully not always bruises and bleeding.

    ReplyDelete