Friday, June 11, 2010

One of those days....

...is what I had yesterday! I can't believe what I did/went through/had happen to me...you get the picture!

First things first: I did have sleep! I know I did...sure I did! But, when I stepped out of the shower to put my contacts in...I grabbed my toner to rinse my contacts. Um, yup...my facial toner squirting right into my contact. Then I realized: Wait a minute....this bottle feels waaayyyyy too small. Well, whaddya know?! It is! Damn it!

So, I rinsed x2 with the proper bottle - trying to wake up!

Then, as I am doing my On Air shift, and doing Artist Interviews: Chris from Doc Walker, Brittany Brodie, and Dave & David [don't ask] from The Steel Toe Boots...ok, whats my name again?! I also had to do 4 community interviews. Problem is: I messed up my scheduling, hence, scheduling 3 at the same time....technically 4 with Dave & David. OMG! WTH was I thinking?

Needless to say, by the time I did my production I was ready for home. Was a long day! But,.....OH NO....this is Donna we are talking about here. I also schedule an outing with my gal E. We went to Harrison Park for a walk, and a quick sexy-dress shopping spree...in the meantime, the "workout partner" is texting me and timing me. I make it there on my bike (feeling like a stress-filled bomb ready to compress my lungs into dust and my head to burst into flames) a few minutes late...ok a lot late. But, we did the Harrison Park/Graveyard Hill & trails/Millionaire Drive/back home 1 Hour tour. It was awesome. THEN.....I went out with the "co-worker/friend" for a beer and wings. OH, that is another blog in itself....not impressed with the service. Ugh!

So, what I thought would be a normal Thursday WAS absolutely NUTS! I pushed myself to the limits. I proved that I can wear my "Super Woman" t-shirt with pride! :)

Oh, BTW...I forgot my contact solution at my friends house last night...had to sleep with them. Cripes!

3 comments: