Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do the Generic...NOT!

You know, there are times when Generic should never be used. Like Ketchup, and make-up, and food. Those are staple No-No's. For instance...had to replace a toothbrush. You can't go wrong with a generic toothbrush, right? I love sales...this one was marked down - BONUS - and a pulsar brush - BONUS - and not some freakish color. Triple Bonus!

WRONG!!!!!!

The brush makes noise like a 747 or a cheap "steely dan" low on batteries. And, reality is...does not seem to be brushing my teeth that well. :( UGH! Generic Toothbrushes; yay or nay?! NAY!!!

NAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Robert Scribner says: I use generic toothbrushes. They are less expensive, and they still keep my teeth pearly white!
    But it does sound like you got yourself a dandy. But think of it this way. If it doesnt work so well for your teeth. Use it for your toilet bowl. I myself do not know anyone who has an electric toilet bowl cleaner!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie Gresel says: As seen on the next Dragons Den an electric toilet bowl cleaner! Good one! :D

    ReplyDelete