Friday, April 9, 2010

:I Mother Nature....


...I have a bone to pic with you!
How could you bring us slap-on-the-sunscreen-throw-on-the-bikini-have-a-BBQ-flowers-are blooming Easter weekend of Temps of 28C/82F. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME????

I knew there was the possiblity of wet flurries. I read it in the forecast...all day yesterday...but, I wasn't believing what I was saying. Come on!!! Spring is here, the beautiful weather already hit us...and today...SLAP. Slap-in-the-face, Mother Nature. So what, if I live in Canada! This is just NOT fair!

Am I being a wimp? Maybe so. I always told my Mom that I should have been born in a nice warm climate zone. So, what happened Mom? Oh yeah....forgot...my Mom deserted me. Guess where she is right now? Florida!!!! She even phoned to let me know how beautiful & WARM it is. Humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment