Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In my state of excitement....

...I have developed Alzheimer's! For real!

I will be live on location at my favo store soon! I love to have fun with fashion (and I do) with The Painted Wardrobe. So thought I should stop in and check out the new summer tank tops! Now...Monday I was technically on a day off...made my way to TPW, perused the clothing...and within seconds had a handful of tops, tanks, dresses and halfway stripped down in the dressing room...which is LARGE, btw...

Found a dress that I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with! Grabbed it ASAP and prayed to all who would listen that the dress would look nice on me. My prayers were answered...or, maybe I am kidding myself. Regardless...the colors remind me of the Caribbean and I LOVE it!

So, Pat cuts the tags off for me...cause I am excited and want to show-off the dress. OK, so...good looking guy is coming in for an Interview. That had NOTHING to do with it! :)

I'm running late and have an errand to run for Bill....so, ciao Lady Pat....thanks for the help and see ya soon! I pile my loot into the car, zoom back to work, get back in to studio and that...."Wait a minute..." moment hit me. W(here)TH are my clothes? I know I did not come in to work naked! SH*T! [This is where Alzheimer's came in & out like bad radar reception]

I left the store without my clothing...fair trade, right?! Reality is...I love the clothing I have. I could never, ever give it up. At least, not yet! But, I left my clothing in the dressing room. Accckkkk!

I phoned Pat...she probably shook her head and rolled her eyes. So here I am, today, at work with 2 sets of clothing...just in case, cause you just never know. What was I talking about?

1 comment:

  1. Lol.
    It happens ,,,I guess?? lol
    talk to ya soon sis

    ReplyDelete