Sunday, April 18, 2010

Received an email....

...from Kristen and I got to thinking on her lines of thought: We all have struggles in life, bad days, and even times where we want to give up. Reality is, these bad times too shall pass.
We all have questions about life, society, people, and the list goes on... The important thing to remember is that everything always happens for a reason... at least, that is my belief.
There may be a lesson to be learned, or this may happen in order for something else to come in effect, the curiosities are endless...I agree, Kristen.

We all have 2 choices in life; two paths we can take...We can either take everything in the worst way possible, or we can learn from everything we encounter in life, take it as it is and embrace life to the fullest... I’m trying! Honest I am. I want the "learning" way of thinking! The Embrace Life path. Not one of anger and rejection and sorrow. I refuse to be a victim! I believe we are on this earth to love life, feel amazing and most of all love and be true to ourselves... If we don't respect ourselves then it becomes hard to respect others...

There will always be people in our lives who try to bring us down and make us feel unworthy of ourselves but the only thing that matters is that we believe in ourselves, because if we believe, anything in this crazy world is possible... And trust me, that’s the complete truth... No matter what is going on in your life, trust in your heart to tell you what is right and what is wrong.. Your intuition or gut feeling will always give you the correct answer (for you)...

It's okay to make mistakes and fall off the wrong path, but you just need to learn from each situation and get on the right one again! Thank you Guardian Angel for your words of wisdom. They came to me at the right moment!

1 comment:

  1. You're a strong woman Donna, so don't forget that. Love ya.
    M. xo

    ReplyDelete