Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A promised Blog for Justin Skalaa....Ode to?

My friend has a son named Justin. Ran into him at The Bean Cellar. He was there with Matthew Smith & Kaella Earle.

His family calls me "The Celeb." Now, that is FUNNY...considering I am anything but. Just another name I get to add to the list.


Justin just celebrated his B-Day. So, I thought I would pop in...you know; The Celeb goes to the Celeb[ration.] Mmm, BBQ & outside fire pit - need I say more?!


What I thought would be a horrible Sat Eve turned into a night of fun & laughter [see previous Blog] and thanks to the invitation to join the party. Although I don't see her much, Justins Mom is a good friend of mine. Partway through the evening some bad news arrived - but once we knew all was ok - we managed to sneak in some laughs! At one point, I believe we were having more fun than Justin & his crew. (Sorry Justin.)


So, anyway...being the Party B-day Boy, I had to get that snap-shot pose with him! Happy Birthday, Justin! Hope you enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment