Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When you can't remember a name...

Oh boy! Ever have one of those days? Co-worker comes into studio, "Hey, did you see the good-looking guy in the Newsroom?" Well...I'm curious. I don't mind eye candy. I stroll out into the Newsroom to take in the "hot guy."

Oh crap....I totally know him,...um,...Peter, Jay, Brian, Michael....WTH is his name????? He is the guy who recorded my boobs. OK, I know what you are thinking and you are totally wrong!

So, in my best "Stephanie Plum" moment, I glance back and he sees me:

"Hi, Donna!" says Hot Guy in Newsroom.
[WTH??? How does he remember my name?]

"Oh, Hi!" says Donna-looks-like-a-deer-in-headlights.
[Back to the studio I go!]

Well, I find out his name is Chris...he later adds me on facebook. And, Chris recorded my boobs at the VON Chocolate Lover's Brunch. Huh? I was wearing the tee shirt and was kind of flat that day...so I was used for the recording of the event. Close up on "VON CLB" tee which my boobs just happened to be behind,...pan to crowd enjoying chocolates, etc...back to the boobs...I mean, tee. :) Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would run into him again.

The name is Chris! When I say boobs...I'll remember!

Oh boy! Ever have one of those days?

2 comments:

  1. Well however you got his attention...and as well chocolate was involved. Good entry for the blog and the secret diary stashed in your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete