Friday, April 16, 2010

I am sooooo tired today....

But, still smiling. And, it's Aarons fault. Oh yeah, talking about...Mr. I'm-Hot-Aaron Pritchett.

So, it all started with a co-worker wanting me to touch his arms for her. Oh, yeah...right...like I'm going to turn down a request from my GF co-worker. NOT! Actually, I tried to drag him home - see photo above - so she could touch his arm herself. But,....you know...the concert was coming up...blah, blah, blah!

So, as we were posing in front of the stage...I thought, "Lets Get Rowdy"...and "Lucky For Me"...I got "My Way!"

So, for all you chumps out there...listen to Aaron:

I've been watching you watchin every girl in the bar, Payin no attention to the one on your arm, You're a dog...Man, she's smokin! I've seen your kind before, and you think you're so cool. This country boy's gonna take you to school! Hold out your hand....no man, I ain't jokin...And hold my beer....While I kiss you're girlfriend, cause she needs a real man, and not a boy like you! Hold my beer, yeah I'm a man on a mission...you don't see what you're missin, but I do, so here....hold my beer!!!

K,....SLAP! Had to wake myself up! :)

3 comments: